After the famous Hike Natasha and Rajnikant Virtual Assistant, its time to get your Whatsapp Bot! Yes, you are hearing it right. “Thewhatsapp” team has made a virtual assistant for WhatsApp Messenger providing important services and utilities. It is a fully functional WhatsApp robot that auto-replies to our messages based on some preset strings or keywords. However, it proves useful at the time of necessities. Let’s look at the sneak peaks of the WhatsApp virtual assistant.
Development of Whatsapp Robot:
Thewhatsapp team is no way related to the official WhatsApp. They are developed by Krunal Panchamiya, Virat Patel and Mitul Gadhiya, trios from Rajkot. This buddybits post mentions that the initial aim behind launching this program is to provide important services for free, especially those ones, which are usually charged by mobile operators. On the other hand, whatsapp is a completely free platform and is used by millions of people, thus making it user-friendly. So they launched this service on 25th May 2015.
How to Activate Whatsapp Auto-Reply Bot?
Getting this WhatsApp virtual assistant for your WhatsApp is simple and easy.
- First, add Whatsapp Bot to your contacts. To do so, go to your contacts, create new contact and add this number: +91-9408942579
- Now open WhatsApp. Click on New Message icon on the top-right and you can see this contact appearing in your list of WhatsApp numbers. Simply Message: Hi
- Done! You will get started with Whatsapp Bot right from there. You need to communicate with the preset strings only, otherwise you won’t get any replies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: The Hottest SmartPhones of 2015 in unbelievable discounts.
Current Auto-Reply Features:
Currently, this WhatsApp bot provides the following info:
- Whatsapp Status
- Live Indian Currency Conversion
- Live Sensex – NIFTY
- Random Shayaris
- Funny Jokes
- Indian Railway PNR
- Hindi News (Aaj Tak, DivyaBhaskar)
- Gujarati News (Akila)
- English News (Google News)
- Random Quotes
- Cricket Score
Please note that currently this WhatsApp auto reply feature is going under rapid development so more features will be added soon. Also, you may find bugs in the current version, as its new. Wish them success so that they can build it more and more useful.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 5 Alternatives to Google Play Store: Get Paid Apps for Free
1. Whatsapp Status:
Get a pack of Attitude Status, Cool Status, Funny Status, Clever Status, Motivational Status, Best Whatsapp Status, Current Affairs Status etc. Just message: @waststus and you are good to go.
2. Live Indian Currency Conversion:
Get Latest conversion rate of USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD and AED to INR. Just message: @currency
3. Live Sensex:
Get Sensex report of BSE, NSE, and commodity prices of Gold, Silver and CrudeOil. Just message: @stock
4. Random Shayaris:
Refresh you mood with shayaris. Just message: @shayari
5. Funny Jokes:
Laugh out loud with funny jokes. Just message: @jokes
6. Indian Railway PNR Status:
Now enquire about your railway ticket PNR status on the go with WhatsApp. Just message @pnr <10 digit PNR No> For example: @pnr 1234567890
7. News Updates:
Get Hindi News Updates from AajTak. Just message: @aajtak
Get Hindi News Updates from DivyaBhaskar. Just message: @bhaskar
Get Gujarati News Updates from Akila. Just message: @akila
Get English News Updates from Google News. Just message: @googlenews
8. Random Quotes:
Get Quotes from popular personalities. Just message: @quotes
Want any info related to anything from wiki? Just message @wiki <your search term> For example: @wiki google
Never miss the latest cricket score on the go. Just message: @cricket
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Blogmint Review: How I earned 100$ writing Sponsored Posts
Whatsapp Bot Overall Review:
This is a superb attempt from thewhatsapp team to make updates real user-friendly. Here is our review:
- First ever WhatsApp auto-reply bot with a lot of useful features and services. We certainly support this attempt and are always grateful to them for this opportunity.
- It responds really fast. Within 2 seconds of sending a message.
- The external links are modified by adfly network. Currently adfly is banned by different browsers, including Google Chrome. So, no external links can be opened by most of the browsers, especially news updates.
- Ads in links make it spammy. Nowadays we have too many resources for getting news updates in first hand. So, visiting an ad link for reading news articles, waiting and skipping the ad is something users try to avoid these days.
Well, leaving the ads, its all fine. We know a development needs ads to stay live. Still, ads are a bit more intrusive in this case. But now it’s up to you. Try it out. Hope you will find it great!
Thanks for reading How to activate Whatsapp Bot. Now Watch out the promo video. Bye!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Enable Wifi Hotspot on Laptop for Free: NO ROUTER NEEDED